Sunday, March 26, 2006

Inolesco debuts.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and share my words with all the others of the blogosphere. Some of the things I plan to cover are the war in Iraq (I support it and Presdent Bush), the upcoming flu pandemic and what I am doing about it, the joys of life in Los Angeles and my animals (dogs and cats). I have a feeling I may end up sharing some of the trials and tribulations of my job too.

I'll do my best to post some good, thinking links to other bloggers. I will never forget that humor is essential to my well-being, so occasionally there may be a link to something cute or funny I or others have found on the web. If you need to be serious all the time this blog is probably not for you. If you want to have a debate about an issue, it probably is for you.

Funny, I planned to name my blog Eureka! only to find it was taken. Therefore it is INOLESCO which is Latin for to grow in or on. I plan on growing in this sphere and learning as I go along. I will probably make some mistakes, but I will learn and grow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home