Sunday, September 03, 2006

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU AND YOURS. RELAX, WE'LL CONCENTRATE ON BIRD FLU LATER




It has been extremely busy in the ICU I work in and am getting ready to go in again tonight. So I will be laboring on labor day, how about you?

Hope you have a chance to enjoy the pleasures we are so fortunate to have here in the US.

Thanks to the troops for defending our freedom. Thanks to all the Highway Patrol and policemen I saw on the roads this morning driving home from work.

Thanks to the the man who opened my car this morning after I locked the keys inside....I was so tired after working 14 hours, it was just the icing on the cake, if you know what I mean.

A special thanks to birdflubreakingnews.com for the folks they are sending my way. Good job!

I worry daily about what is going on in countries like Indonesia with the bird flu. It really will be devastating if it mutates and becomes easily passed amongst us humans.

My family and I wish you a peaceful and relaxing labor day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home