Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Brief notes on ABC Movie on avian flu pandemic


I am not a big fan of television in general. Normally I would rather read than watch TV. However, since this movie tonight on ABC Fatal Outbreak (I think it was called) is about a subject I am slightly obsessed with, I tuned in at 8PM to watch. I really tried to watch it too, but I only made it to nine pm. Then I started channel flipping and decided that House was better viewing material for me.

Hopefully the program will encourage people to learn the facts. I don't believe that many will take it too seriously. I missed the last hour so perhaps it became better acted and the plotline improved. See below for the government response to the show from PandemicFlu.gov.

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home